Mitsubishi Delica available in 2 variants, the Delica L300 (also known as Starwagon, some people say that it’s now facelifted as Hyundai H100 and ) and Delica L400 (also known as Space Gear, still around as Hyundai H1). The L 300 has (most commonly) 2.5 L engine mounted under the front seat and is in boxey shape, while the L400 is rounder shaped and within its bonnet attached a 2.8 L Mitsubishi engine (most commonly). Trims are varying from the premium model: Royal Exceed, Super Exceed, Exceed, then the Jasper/Chamonix trim. 
You can find the Mitsubishi Delica L300 service manual (along with Mitsubishi 6G7 and 4D5 engine overhaul manual) , while this post covers Mitsubishi Delica L400 Wiring Diagram.
- Power Distribution System - Diesel
- Power Distribution System - Petrol
- Charging System 4D56 & 4M40 engine
- Rear Wiper and Washer
- Starting System 6G72, 6G74 engine
- Tail Lamps, Clearance Lamp, Licence Plate Lamp
- Turn Signal Lamp and Hazard Lamp
- Windshield Wiper and Washer
- Ignition System 4G64
Free(14 pdf files, 1.4 MB in zip).
- More infomation may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Click "Ebook Search" button to find mirrors if no download links or dead links in the description.