The rear wheel drive minivan covered in this manual was a competitor of the Dodge Caravan/Plymouth that was introduced in 1985 by Chevrolet, some people refer the Chevy Astro as GMC Safari, because it shares the same platform. Engines options ranged from 145 HP to 190 HP, which were offered by 2.5L Tech IV engine and 4.3L 4300 engine.
This owners manual consists various informations on features and controls that are carried by theas well as road tips and small maintenance hints to keep this minivan on its peak condition.
- Section 1 Seats and Restraint SystemsHere you’ll find information about the seats in your vehicle and how to use your safety belts properly. You can also learn about some things you should not do with air bags and safety belts.
- Section 2 Features and ControlsHere you can learn about the many standard and optional features on your vehicle, and information on starting, shifting and braking. Also explained are the instrument panel and the warning systems that tell you if everything is working properly — and what to do if you have a problem.
- Section 3 Comfort Controls and Audio SystemsIn this section, you’ll find out how to operate the comfort control and audio systems offered with your vehicle. Be sure to read about the particular systems supplied with your vehicle.
- Section 4 Your Driving and the RoadHere you’ll find information about driving on different kinds of roads and in varying weather conditions. We’ve also included many other useful tips on driving.
- Section 5 Problems on the RoadHere you’ll find what to do about some problems that can occur on the road.
- Section 6 Service and Appearance CareHere you will find information about the care of your vehicle. This section begins with service and fuel information, and then it shows how to check important fluid and lubricant levels. There is also technical information about your vehicle, and a part devoted to its appearance care.
- Section 7 Maintenance ScheduleThis section covers the maintenance required for your vehicle. Your vehicle needs these services to retain its safety, dependability and emission control performance.
- Section 8 Customer Assistance InformationHere you will find out how to contact Chevrolet if you need assistance. This section also tells you how to obtain service publications and how to report any safety defects.
Free(388 pages pdf file, 2.8 MB).
- More infomation may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Click "Ebook Search" button to find mirrors if no download links or dead links in the description.